NA Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan meets with executives of some Chinese businesses in Beijing on July 10 as part of her ongoing official visit to China – Photo: VNA The businesspeople included Executive Chairman of the Board of China Energy Engineering Corp Ltd Wang Jianping,Chairman of Alpha King Real Estate Development JSC Wang Weixian, Vice Chairman and General Director of Ping An Insurance Company Song Chengli, and President of China Jiangxi Corporation for International Economic and Technical Cooperation Xu Guojian. At these meetings, NA leader Ngan said her visit aims to continue implementing high-level agreements reached by Vietnam and China as well as cooperation agreements between their legislatures. She affirmed that China is Vietnam’s largest trade partner and Vietnam is China’s largest trade partner in the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN). She said Vietnam recorded an economic growth of 7.08% in 2018 and 6.76% in the first six months of this year, with the stable macro economy and low inflation rate. She attributed the growth to contributions of both domestic firms and foreign-invested businesses. Foreign businesses in Vietnam must fulfill commitments to project progress and quality, and protect the environment, which, the top legislator said, is of Vietnam’s… Read full this story
- VERY BUSY SIGNAL AT CENTER VERIZON EXPANDS TO MEET CHINESE CUSTOMER NEEDS
- Security: Europe's pushback against Chinese tech has only just begun
- South China Sea panic: ‘Region on the brink’ as Beijing’s real mission in area revealed
- South China Sea outrage: Furious Vietnam heighten Beijing tensions in new move with India
- Martin Yan is Chinese cooking's greatest evangelist
- Hong Kong protests hidden from Chinese population as Xi hits out at 'spoiled youngsters'
- Taiwan warns Chinese could be barred entry over anti-HK violence
- Watch a massive homemade 'Transformer' cruise the roads of Beijing
- Beijing denies permission for Gandhi Jayanti celebrations
- Ford and largest Chinese automaker, Geely, near $1.8B deal for sale of Volvo
Top legislator meets Chinese businesspeople in Beijing have 327 words, post on ven.vn at December 7, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.