Shoppers have had to wait for at least an hour to enter Vietnam’s first-ever store of famous Japanese apparel retailer Uniqlo following its grand opening in downtown Ho Chi Minh City on Friday. Uniqlo Dong Khoi, located at the Parkson Saigon Tourist Plaza on the corner of Le Thanh Ton and Dong Khoi Streets in District 1, was officially open on Friday morning. The three-story store, which covers a total area of more than 3,000 square meters, welcomed over 2,000 guests on its first day, according to a Uniqlo representative. The number of customers appeared to be even larger on Saturday. According to a local motorbike taxi driver, the waiting line nearly doubled that on Friday. Shoppers wait in front of the store on the morning of December 7, 2019. Photo: Nguyen Tri / Tuoi Tre Nguyen Thi Hong Nhi, a second-year university student, said she had waited more than 45 minutes and was still not able to get inside the venue. A lot of people were still waiting in front of the shop as of 8:00 pm. Shoppers wait in front of the store on the morning of December 7, 2019. Photo: Nguyen Tri / Tuoi Tre According to the observation… Read full this story
- The frustrating new reality of a day at the shops: How you are now forced to wear masks, get temperature checks, sanitise and queue FOREVER to get inside stores under strict social distancing rules
- McDonald’s food app helps speed up drive-thrus as some fans wait up to TWO hours in mile-long queues
- Non-tipplers make a fast buck by waiting in queues to buy liquor
- Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande Open up About 'Healing and Beautiful' Friendship With Release of 'Rain on Me'
- Datz Restaurant Celebrates Riverview Grand Opening Virtually
- Long queues outside garden centres as they open for first time since lockdown
- No long queues, Muslims offer ‘Namaz-e-Alvida’ at their homes
- Edinburgh Woollen Mill to open 100 new stores after profit rise
- The no frills new world of British retail: Shoppers face one-way walking system, tills behind screens, changing rooms closed and no seating when stores reopen - but will customers be too scared to return even with huge clearance sales?
- Uniqlo to launch new store in Vietnam’s tallest building
Shoppers wait in long queues during grand opening of Vietnam’s first Uniqlo store have 379 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at December 8, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.