Striker Duc Chinh scores a hattrick in the match against Cambodia to help Vietnam advance to the final (Source:VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnam advanced to the final of the men’s football at the ongoing 30th Southeast Asian Games (SEA Games 30) in the Philippines, after beating Cambodian rivals 4-0 in the semi-final match on December 7. Starting the match, Vietnam’s head coach Park Hang-seo surprised many by fielding two forwards, Tien Linh and Duc Chinh, for the first time since the start of the Games. On the other side, Cambodia’s head coach Flex Damas proved that the team did not enter the semi-final match with sheer luck as the players started it with successive attacks that caused quite a few difficulties to Vietnam. However, it was Vietnam to open the score with a header by Linh after a perfect pass from Chinh at the 20th minute. This forced the Cambodian team to launch more attacks in search for an equalizer, but also created chances for Chinh to score twice at the 27th and 45th minutes. Into the second half, Cambodia tried to find the net of their rivals, just of no avail. And once again Chinh proved coach Park’s decision… Read full this story
- Which Game Show Has The Best Final Round?
- Money an issue as Vietnam’s football body seeks ways to retain hero manager
- Justin Abdelkader, Danny DeKeyser have big rooting interest in Michigan Division 2 football final
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 2 Finale Recap
- Man, 30, evicted by parents finalizing moving plans
- Your official election night drinking game: Clinton vs. Trump, the finale!
- Carli Lloyd: did we witness the greatest ever performance in a US title game?
- Liverpool’s Jordan Henderson intent on taking final step against Real
- Johan Cruyff: father of modern game who also shaped Dutch culture
- Carli Lloyd scores double as USA sweep Chile aside to advance to last 16
SEA Games 30: Vietnam advance to football final have 328 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at December 7, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.