HÀ NỘI — The romantic comedy Lyubovnitsy (Mistresses) kicked off the Russian Film Week in Hà Nội on Monday at the National Cinema Centre.
The film is about three girls - a nurse, a student and an actress – who all just broke up with their boyfriends. At first they decide to take revenge, but then they try to help other women and punish their husbands who cheated on them.
Russian film-lovers will have a chance to enjoy the country’s films with free entrance until Friday to celebrate the Russian Year in Việt Nam and the Vietnamese Year in Russia.
The films will be screened at the National Cinema Centre, 87 Láng Hạ Street, and the Russian Centre of Science and Culture, 501 Kim Mã Street.
The films includes Mistresses, The Guy from Our Cemetery, Matilda, Pure Art, Battle for Sevastopol, Anna Karenina: Vronsky’s Story and The Champions: Faster. Higher. Stronger.
The genres include comedy, history, sports and art, giving Vietnamese audiences the chance to learn more about Russia. — VNS
- Golf: Hitting it sideways, US Open remains elusive for Mickelson
- Trump expected to announce expulsion of Russians diplomats
- New Russian Covid variant 'discovered in Moscow' as cases surge by 6,000 a day
- Halle Open: Andrey Rublev Through to Final with Hard Fought Win over Qualifier
- Halle Open: Top Seed Daniil Medvedev Knocked Out by Jan-Lennard Struff
- Movie theaters are opening, but is it safe to go? Experts say hell no
- Serena Williams crashes OUT of 2021 French Open after shock straight sets defeat at the hands of Elena Rybakina
- Leander Paes into Bollywood films now
- Collision Course makes the other Ice Age films look like nature docs
- OTT Round Up - Vidya Balan's Sherni Is Thought Provoking, Grahan, Dhoop Ki Deewar Next Week
- Wonder Woman 1984 Has One Great Thing Going for It
- Brendan Fraser shows his body transformation ahead of playing 600lb recluse in new film
Russian Film Week opens in Hà Nội have 315 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at December 10, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.