|VNDPKO’s Deputy Director, Senior Colonel Nguyen Nhu Canh (2nd from left) and Deputy Director of the UN’s TPP Program Julian Otinkorang (first from right) present souvenirs to Japanese instructors|
Nineteen Japanese instructors, 20 Vietnamese trainees and other UN coordinators and international observers from Australia and Canada participated in this course which opened on November 4 at the Engineer Brigade 249 under the Engineer Corps.
During the six-week long course, the trainees were provided with knowledge on the operation, maintenance and repair of heavy engineering equipment in line with reality. They also actively and directly practiced on the equipment to acquire more real life experiences.
With its successful organization of the course, Vietnam has been asked by the UN to host a higher-level course next year to train highly-qualified cadres who are able to lecture on engineering machinery.
Translated by Mai Huong
- Coursers go to ground as Norfolk police launch major hare coursing operation
- SpaceX's Raptor Engine Hits Power Level for Starship Launches, Elon Musk Says
- The Latest Construction Equipment For Your Job Site
- SpaceX successfully launched Falcon Heavy, the world’s most powerful operational rocket, on its first paid mission
- Age Awareness In Equipment Maintenance
- How Ops operates back at Apple HQ [Cook book outtakes]
- This British Family Changed the Course of Engineering
- SpaceX Tests Starship Mars Rocket Engine For The First Time [Watch]
- Rainbow Six Siege Operation Para Bellum: Tips to master Alibi and Maestro
- The Simple Engineering That Will Keep NYC's L Train Rolling