Prime Minister Nguyễn Xuân Phúc talks with more than 300 farmers in Cần Thơ City on Tuesday. — Photo VGP CẦN THƠ — Prime Minister Nguyễn Xuân Phúc emphasised the significance of processing to the agriculture sector during talks with more than 300 farmers in Cần Thơ City on Tuesday. The farmers represented tens of millions of farming households nationwide. Speaking to them in the Mekong Delta city, PM Phúc said enhancing infrastructure, increasing resources for natural disaster combat and planning the husbandry sector should be also prioritised. He asked the Ministries of Industry and Trade and Agriculture and Rural Development, and the Vietnam Farmers’ Union to provide more information about the market and possibilities, especially information regarding incentives, capital, varieties and materials for agriculture, via their websites. Other issues needed to be clarified include those relating to food safety, diseases in rural areas, necessary standards for exports and annual rice cultivation plan, the PM said. He urged relevant agencies to review and simplify lending procedures, guide farmers to develop e-commerce and facilitate start-ups by farmers. Following the dialogue, ministries, agencies and localities should work to make pragmatic changes and create more favourable conditions for the business and production of… Read full this story
- Yes, Prime Minister, London 2012 will generate billions in profit. But for business, not people
- Good job, dummy: Aussie prime minister rips off campaign slogan from 'Veep'
- Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi to join Facebook Q&A
- Prime Minister: Twitter full of 'trolls and bottom feeders'
- British prime minister targets encrypted messaging after Paris attacks
- Telstra to move NBN customers one tier behind prime minister
- Stop monkeying around with our metadata laws, prime minister
- Beat Takeshi Not Impressed With Japanese Prime Minister's Mario Cosplay
- Thailand's Prime Minister and 190,000 lost Twitter followers
- Labor questions prime minister's involvement in AFP raids over NBN leaks
Prime Minister holds talks with farmers have 323 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at December 11, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.