Nation PM says farewell to former health minister The Saigon Times Daily Monday, Dec 2, 2019,19:14 (GMT+7) PM says farewell to former health ministerThe Saigon Times Daily Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc gives a bouquet of flowers to former Minister of Health Nguyen Thi Kim Tien at a Cabinet meeting in Hanoi on December 2 – PHOTO: VGP HCMC – Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc congratulated former Minister of Health Nguyen Thi Kim Tien, 60, who recently took over the post of Head of the Board of Healthcare Services for Senior Officials. The Cabinet leader Phuc was quoted by the Government news website as saying that that during her two-term tenure as the minister, the spirit of patient care among healthcare workers saw many improvements. Also, the pricing of health services and the move toward autonomy at some hospitals have seen some initial progress, and living standards among healthcare workers have improved. The prime minister noted that the local healthcare sector has contributed substantially to raising the life expectancy of the Vietnamese people to 74 years over the past 10 years, thanks to better efforts in preventive healthcare, medical examinations and treatment. In response, Tien expressed gratitude to the Cabinet members who had offered… Read full this story
- Kevin Garnett says 'farewell' after 21 seasons in the NBA
- Kobe Bryant says farewell after 20 years with the LA Lakers
- Russia soccer player in doping case, deputy PM says
- Government stops funding of Ghana's friendlies, says deputy sports minister
- Kings saying farewell to longtime arena, 'one special place'
- Jack Nicklaus, other players say farewell to Arnold Palmer
- Players say farewell to Arnold Palmer at memorial service
- Kevin Garnett, Kobe Bryant and friends say ‘Farewell to The Truth’ (VIDEO)
- Sounders Will Say Farewell to Zach Scott
- It’s time to say farewell to Darrelle Revis
PM says farewell to former health minister have 305 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at December 2, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.