Phu Yen envisages to count $200 million in total export value in 2020 The province determined that 2020 will be a decisive year in fulfilling its five-year socio-economic development plan for 2016-2020 and creating motivation for 2021-2025. Next year will also mark major political events, such as the 17th provincial Party Congress and the 13th National Party Congress, as well as celebration activities of Phu Yen’s 45th year since liberation. Leveraging comprehensive assessments of the advantages and disadvantages the province would face in the forthcoming year, Phu Yen People’s Committee has set up key targets: 8.35 per cent growth in the province’s gross regional domestic product (GRDP), in which agriculture, forestry, and fisheries will see 3.5 per cent growth; industry and construction 13.2 per cent, and services 7.5 per cent. Phu Yen envisages reaching $200 million in total export value, VND9 trillion ($391.3 million) in total budgetary revenue, and VND22.3 trillion ($969.57 million) in total investment capital for social development in the province. The percentage of communes meeting new rural criteria will reach 65 per cent. Regarding development investment, Phu Yen province will increase capital mobilisation and ensure the efficient use of diverse development investment resources. Regarding social targets, Phu… Read full this story
- Bryce Harper fell short of $400 million, but Mike Trout and several other candidates could soon come close
- Study Predicts 400 Million Cars Will be Hydrogen-Powered By 2050
- Shell Target One Million aims to educate a million people on how to drive fuel efficiently
- Ford Spending $400 Million to Build New Model at Kansas City Plant
- Bryce Harper set to land $400 million contract?
- Shell FuelSave ‘Target One Million’ campaign launched
- Chrysler Reports Q2 Net Income of $436 Million On Revenue of $16.8 Billion
- Pat Riley: Heat Plan to Chase 2019 Playoff Spot, Target Max-Contract FAs in 2020
- As the golf season ends, Utah’s Tony Finau is targeting $10 million and Daniel Summerhays and Zac Blair want to keep their jobs
- ‘Bayern target Werner could leave in 2020’
Phu Yen targets $400 million budgetary revenue in 2020 have 329 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at December 5, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.