Dublin, Ireland (CNN Business)Artificially-generated faces of people who don’t exist are being used to front fake Facebook ( accounts in an attempt to trick users and game the company’s systems, the social media network said Friday. Experts who reviewed the accounts say it is the first time they have seen fake images like this being used at scale as part of a single social media campaign. )
Connection to Epoch Media Group
- Papua New Guinea to Block Facebook for a Month, Might Launch State-Run Alternative
- For the record, clearly fake Chevy Jolt EV website is fake
- Manti Te'o's Dead Girlfriend, The Most Heartbreaking And Inspirational Story Of The College Football Season, Is A Hoax
- New assistant Heath Schroyer makes his presence felt as BYU holds first basketball practice of 2017-18 season
- Roger Federer reaches finals of Rogers Cup
- What is more outsized, Roger Goodell's salary or his hubris in asking for more?
- Monson: Now that Ty Detmer is out, what does BYU really want to be? We’re about to find out
- Teen Girl Posed For 8 Years As Married Man To Write About Baseball And Harass Women
- Delingpole: Magicgate – the Ugly Story of How Social Justice Warriors Ruined an Innocent Collectible Card Game
- No Fixed Abode: Real stories of the lazy-ass highway patrol.
- Last Rides Premium Selects: Heartburn? Reach For the One That Coats
- Dream diesel
Now fake Facebook accounts are using fake faces have 1373 words, post on edition.cnn.com at December 20, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.