The 2019 Viet Nam International Medical, Hospital and Pharmaceutical Exhibition (Vietnam Medipharm Expo) is taking place from Thursday until Saturday in the capital city, attracting 180 foreign and domestic exhibitors.
Firms taking part are from India, Poland, Belarus, Taiwan, South Korea, Indonesia, mainland China and Japan, as well as the US, Russia, Spain, Turkey and Ukraine, according to the event’s organiser, the Viet Nam National Trade Fair & Advertising Company (Vinexad).
They are showcasing pharmaceuticals, herbs, functional foods; food processing and packing machinery; hospital services and medical tourism; beauty care, aesthetics; dental products, ophthalmic products; medical equipment; laboratory equipment and chemicals at 220 booths.
At the opening ceremony, Nguyen Dinh Anh, head of the Ministry of Health’s Department of Communications, Emulation and Reward described the event as an opportunity for organisations and businesses to promote products, exchange experiences, seize investment opportunities, expand markets, and promote co-operation to improve efficiency in production and business.
The Ministry of Health wished to create a fair, healthy, stable and competitive business environment for enterprises, considering them as the driving force for economic development.
This year, the event witnesses the participation of a large number of prestigious domestic enterprises such as Abipha International Pharmaceutical JSC, B.Pure VietNam Co Ltd, Minh Hoang Pharmaceutical Co Ltd, Vlaser Technology Science JSC, Attivo International Co Ltd, Hanoi IEC Co Ltd, Kim Dental Co Ltd, Phan Anh Manufacturers -Trading Medical Equipment Co Ltd and Avanta Diagnostics Co Ltd.
Besides the domestic exhibitors, the event also welcomes big names in the international market such as Tania (Japan); Apaxel, Mas, K-Beauty Katecare and Bio Health Doctor (Korea); Sole Pharma (Lavita); Biofaktor (Poland); Meditek (Russia); Corena (Turkey), Borimed (Belarus), Mexpo (USA) and Zdorovye (Ukraine).
A seminar on introducing and updating new policies and regulations in manufacturing and trading of pharmaceutical products and medical equipment in Viet Nam is also held on the sidelines.
Other activities such as a programme connecting domestic and foreign businesses (Business matching); a special customer purchase programme (VIPs Buyer) and a business meeting between Vietnamese and Russian businesses are also included.
Held at the Ha Noi International Exhibition Centre, the exhibition is expected to welcome around 10,000 visitors. — VNS
- West Cork joins Ulster Rally in 2019 BRC series
- KTM Duke 200 Debuts At 2012 Auto Expo, With Duke 350 Arriving In 2013
- NBA Rumors: Will Klay Thompson Join The Lakers In 2019? Warriors Guard Touches On His FA Status
- Cruiser which sank on River Chet one of nearly 200 boat crashes on Norfolk Broads
- Messe Frankfurt targets 200 exhibitors for Automotive Engineering Show in Chennai in 2015
- Nearly 500 youth join “Blue Vietnam Sea” campaign in Da Nang
- Former Indian cricketer to join IPL side in 2019, Ashwin and Rahane to play in upcoming tournament, and more
- Football club set for near £200,000 improvements to Welfare Park ground
- Dodge Viper’s $15,000 Price Cut Boosts Monthly Sales by Nearly 200 Percent—to 108 Cars
- “You need guts to drive a car that goes nearly 200 mph on 5-inch-wide tires without a seatbelt.”