The request was made by General Do Ba Ty, member of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Vietnam, Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly (NA), at a meeting with troops of Army Corps 16 on April 14.
The NA deputy chairman also praised achievements recorded by the corps command and its affiliated units over the past years.
The same day, General Ty and his entourage also visited, inquired after and offered gifts to troops and people in the defense-economic zone of Regiment 720 of Army Corps 16 in Tuy Duc district, Dak Nong province.
Translated by Trung Thanh
- Pak's National Assembly passes bills to extend Gen Bajwa's tenure
- National Assembly not to take up bills concerning services chiefs' tenure today
- Pakistan's National Assembly passes bills to extend General Bajwa's tenure
- US Targets Speaker of Venezuela's National Assembly Luis Parra in New Wave of Sanctions
- Chaos and a political showdown at Venezuela's National Assembly
- Guaido blocked from Venezuela's National Assembly vote
- National Assembly Standing Committee to convene 41st session
- Laos honours Vietnam’s National Assembly organisations, individuals
- Army Corps 4 extends New Year wishes to the Royal Cambodian Armed Forces
- Pakistan’s National Assembly Passes Bills to Extend General Bajwa's Tenure for Three Years