MoMo cements its position as the number one e-wallet and digital financial services platform in Vietnam with another year of record-breaking growth in 2018 on the back of the Series C investment led by Warburg Pincus, a leading global private equity firm. MoMo now serves nearly 10 million users on its e-wallet platform The company’s performance has been underpinned by the rapid uptake of mobile payments as the country’s digitally-savvy population embraced the convenience of making cashless transactions on their mobile devices, both online and offline. “Last year was a transformational period for MoMo,” said Pham Thanh Duc, the CEO of MoMo. “The company posted its largest ever transaction volume and number of active users and we have significantly extended our lead as the platform of choice in the Vietnamese digital payments market.” The company has just announced that MoMo now serves nearly 10 million users on its e-wallet platform and is the country’s most downloaded e-wallet app in 2018. The volume of transactions processed on MoMo’s platform has grown by more than three times over the course of the year. The introduction of new innovative payment features, exclusive merchants and attractive promotional campaigns on MoMo’s platform have led to… Read full this story
- Mitsubishi Announces Record Profit Despite Sluggish US Sales
- Personal Growth - Break Down Those Barriers
- Personal Spiritual Growth, Taking Time and Asking Questions
- Say "I Do" To Personal Growth And Improvement
- Personal Growth - Larger Than Life
- Ant and Dec announce plans for BBC show Street Car Showdown weeks after the star returns to the road following his ban for drink-driving
- Review of the Freddie Hubbard CD Breaking Point
- Big Banks: Consumers Sturdy Despite Businesses' Growth Fears
- Dubai Properties Continue to Set Sales Record
- Guitarists Beware - Michael Johnson's Olympic 200m Dash Record Ripped to Shreds!
MoMo announces record breaking growth in 2018 have 312 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at January 16, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.