After inspecting the structure of President Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum and being briefed by the command’s leaders on their task performance, General Don highly applauded the unit’s achievements over the past time, especially in preserving President Ho Chi Minh’s body and ensuring security for visitors. In addition, he valued works done by the unit’s chain of command and party committee, notably building a strong unit in terms of politics, ideology and organization, and upholding the observation of regulations and discipline among their troops.
General Don urged them to continue bringing into play their achievements, building a strong party organization and a comprehensively strong unit, enhancing ideological education for their troops to follow President Ho Chi Minh’s morals, contributing to fulfilling their assigned missions in any circumstances.
Translated by Huu Duc
- Brazil's leader lauds president
- Super Bowl 2019: What did Patriots’ Tom Brady say about visiting President Donald Trump’s White House? Not much
- Reading leaders weigh options for hiring more crossing guards
- Weber County leaders visit businesses as part of new outreach effort to spur growth
- Japanese leader visits Fukushima nuclear plant
- Gov. DeSantis presides over changing of the guard ceremony for Florida National Guard
- North Korea's Kim leaves Vietnam after summit flops
- HCM City 1 FC lifts Vietnam Women’s Football Championship trophy
- Full Viet Nam-Cambodia Joint Statement
- Hammer and pickle: Vietnam-style reform would mean big changes for North Korea