With one representative, Prof Nguyen Xuan Hung, Vietnam has for the sixth consecutive time become one of nearly 60 countries which have highly cited researchers. Clarivate Analytics, a company that manages and operates scientific databases and provides academic analysis and intellectual property services, annually selects world-class scientists through public performance and highly cited publications on Web of Science’s journals. Prof Nguyen Xuan Hung (middle) With one representative, Prof Nguyen Xuan Hung, Vietnam has for the sixth consecutive time become one of nearly 60 countries which have highly cited researchers. There is only one name from Vietnam in this year’s list of HCRs, Prof Nguyen Xuan Hung from the HCM City University of Technology. Thanh Lich Vietnamese scientists listed as WoS Highly Cited Researchers Two Vietnamese scientists have been selected to the list of 2019 Highly Cited Researchers according to the Web of Science. Vietnamese scientist honoured with Japan int’l award Scientist Mai Thi Ngan from Vietnam’s National University of Agriculture was presented with the Japan International Award for Young Agricultural Researchers at a ceremony in Ibaraki prefecture on November 26.
- North Korean delegation visits Vietnam Agriculture Science Institute
- Vietnam Jails American Members of California-Based Anti-Communist Terror Group
- Canada Fires 2018: BC Wildfire Map Shows Where 566 Fires Are Burning As Emergency Declared
- Vietnam accelerates reform to improve growth quality
- Vladimir Putin Is Redrawing the Map of the World to Reflect How Russia Sees It
- DNA Mutations To Date Old Skeletons Will Help Map Human Migration History
- IORA sends representative to Indian Ocean Conference in Vietnam
- Peanut Allergy-Causing Genes Identified, Could Lead To Targeted Treatment
- Hell No review: celebration of Vietnam protests can inform resistance to Trump
- Russia to Join U.S.-China South China Sea Face Off After Vietnam Pact
Identifying Vietnam on the world science map have 299 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 14, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.