With one representative, Prof Nguyen Xuan Hung, Vietnam has for the sixth consecutive time become one of nearly 60 countries which have highly cited researchers.
Clarivate Analytics, a company that manages and operates scientific databases and provides academic analysis and intellectual property services, annually selects world-class scientists through public performance and highly cited publications on Web of Science’s journals.
Prof Nguyen Xuan Hung (middle)
|With one representative, Prof Nguyen Xuan Hung, Vietnam has for the sixth consecutive time become one of nearly 60 countries which have highly cited researchers.|
There is only one name from Vietnam in this year’s list of HCRs, Prof Nguyen Xuan Hung from the HCM City University of Technology.
Two Vietnamese scientists have been selected to the list of 2019 Highly Cited Researchers according to the Web of Science.
Scientist Mai Thi Ngan from Vietnam’s National University of Agriculture was presented with the Japan International Award for Young Agricultural Researchers at a ceremony in Ibaraki prefecture on November 26.
- World Science Forum 2019 : quand la science cherche sa conscience
- How real-world science sets
- "Gaming Disorder" Identified by World Health Organization
- End of the world: Biblical prophecy predicts Rapture in 2019
- Interactive map reveals top 10 areas in the US where workers are at risk of being replaced by ROBOTS - amid predictions up to 50 percent will lose their jobs
- 5G technology slowly showing potential in Vietnam
- Exclusive: Risking Beijing's ire, Vietnam begins dredging on South China Sea reef
- Bosch Vietnam, FPT IS cooperate in providing smart transportation solutions in Vietnam, Cambodia and Myanmar
- Science’s search for a super banana
- Biodegradable straw made from MANGO peel wins first prize in university science fair and offers an eco-friendly solution to the scourge of plastic pollution