This year’s HCMC ICT Contest is themed ‘Journey to a Smart City’ and was launched in August 2019. Until October 31, 2019, it received 65 papers, which were carefully evaluated in November for the awards ceremony to be held in December 2019. Many of these papers are from state organizations and in the fields of digital transformation, Internet of Things, smart operation, and practical applications for citizens. According to Deputy Director Le Quoc Cuong, among the 16 submitted papers of 12 enterprises in the first category of ‘Business with Outstanding Software Product’, the contest prioritizes domestic research results, those in the list of the key product program, and ideas to directly contribute to smart city establishment or solutions to the city’s current issues. Certain prominent candidates are the document administration system Doceye, the school management software, the integrated library management software Lac Viet Vebrary, and the integrated platform to handle data FPT.Fortuna. He also commented that because of their excellency, the 6 submitted papers in the second group of ‘Business with Outstanding Hardware Product’ required the judge board to work extremely hard to deliver the final result after many on-site evaluations at applied organizations. The year 2019 is remarkable in… Read full this story
- Report: Smart city tech can save every resident 125 hours a year
- Guide to smart cities in the Arabian Gulf: Why this is a region to watch
- How the U.S. Postal Service could enable smart cities
- Mastercard, Microsoft partner on smart city pilot
- When a smart apartment meets a smart city...
- Turnbull to kick off AU$50m Smart Cities program in September
- Nvidia intros Metropolis video analytics platform for smart cities
- Portland kicks off smart city initiative with traffic sensor safety project
- Boston leads the US in smart cities ranking
- Australian government to leverage British standard for smart-city planning
ICT contest in HCMC honors practical ideas for smart city development have 310 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at December 12, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.