Featuring 13 Designers from Hong Kong and Abroad ; Showcasing the Possibilities when Craftsmanship is Integrated into Everyday Design HONG KONG, CHINA - Media OutReach - 11 December 2019 - Design Spectrum, the new design initiative organised by Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) with sponsorship from Create Hong Kong (CreateHK) of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR Government), is showcasing Asian design philosophy in four thematic exhibitions at 7 Mallory Street, a Grade II Historic Building in Wan Chai. As we approach the halfway point of the four-part programme, for the third exhibition, Refined Touch: Crossover Between Design and Craft, different designers and artisans from Hong Kong and abroad have been invited to showcase their creations with origins in both design and craft, encouraging visitors to rethink the relationship between the two. Design Spectrum will also offer a series of workshops where design and craftsmanship enthusiasts can discover more at first hand. This year, Design Spectrum is one of the 16 anchor sites of BODW City Programme (CityProg) to jointly promote the community creativity.From December 2, 2019 to January 19, 2020, Hong Kong Design Centre Presents REFINED TOUCH: CROSSOVER BETWEEN DESIGN & CRAFT, Third DESIGN SPECTRUM Exhibition at 7 Mallory… Read full this story
- Hong Kong leader Carrie Lam warns of military crackdown from China for the first time, claiming Beijing WILL step in if anti-government unrest gets worse
- Hong Kong protesters unimpressed by Lam’s ‘sincere’ apology
- Hong Kong police retake parliament from protesters
- Hong Kong leader suspends extradition bill amid protest pressure
- Hong Kong: Chaos ensues as fresh protests kick off
- Hong Kong Charges 44 Protesters with Rioting, Arrests Only 12 Triad Mob Attackers
- Hong Kong launches bill to ban domestic ivory trade
- Hong Kong Police Are Torturing Detained Protesters, Report Claims: 'I Tried to Shout but I Couldn't Breathe'
- Hong Kong leader Carrie Lam tries to buy off anti-government demonstrators with promises of cheaper housing and more jobs - as major tennis tournament and musical Matilda are cancelled due to protests
- Hong Kong Protesters Reject Carrie Lam's Extradition Bill Withdrawal: 'They Have Conceded Nothing'
Hong Kong Design Centre Presents REFINED TOUCH: CROSSOVER BETWEEN DESIGN & CRAFT, Third DESIGN SPECTRUM Exhibition have 350 words, post on bizhub.vn at December 11, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.