HCM CITY — Twenty hospitals in HCM City have been rated as ‘good’ based on a set of criteria issued by the Ministry of Health, according to the municipal Department of Health.
The criteria grades hospitals on a scale of five points as bad, average, moderately good, good, and very good.
The People’s 115 Hospital got the most points (4.47), followed by Hoàn Mỹ Sài Gòn General Hospital (4.45), Children’s Hospital No.1 (4.44), the People Gia Định Hospital (4.44), and Hùng Vương Hospital (4.38).
A district-level hospital each in districts Thủ Đức, 11 and 2 were also rated as ‘good’.
Most hospitals scoring highly have adopted various innovative solutions and activities to improve services and increase patient satisfaction, the department said on its website.
The hospitals with the lowest points were Anh Minh General Hospital (2.06), Thân Dân Hospital (2.08), District 3 Hospital (2.13), Hàn Quốc Aesthetic Kim Hospital (2.27), AVA Văn Lang Cosmetic Surgery Hospital (2.33), and Thảo Điền Cosmetic Surgery International Hospital (2.48).
Last year only 12 hospitals had scored four points or above.
Eighty six hospitals were rated as ‘moderately good’ after scoring three points or above this year, an increase from 77 last year.
Between November 11 and December 12, the department conducted assessments of 110 hospitals.
They included 32 city-level hospitals, 23 district-level hospitals, 53 private hospitals, and two public hospitals managed by the Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs and the Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Group. — VNS
- Portsmouth children’s services improve to be rated good
- Government News 20/6
- Bigger cities face organ donation shortage. So they plan to take them from KC area
- House Republicans to Release ACA Alternative; CMS Issues Proposed Rule to Improve Quality of Care
- CMS Proposes Increased Transparency of Hospice Quality Data in Annual Payment Update
- CMS Publishes Proposed Policy and 2012 Payment Changes for Stays in Hospitals and Affordable Care Act Quality of Care Provisions
- CMS Proposes Outpatient Prospective Payment System Reimbursement Adjustments: What Hospital Outpatient Providers Need to Know
- Election 2018: Orange City Council candidates share their priorities and thoughts on local issues
- Hospital reforms to benefit patients among the priorities to pass in House votes
- NHS Trust that runs Airedale General Hospital improves rating
- West Virginia AG Clears Merger Creating Second Largest Hospital Chain in the State with Conduct Remedy
- Additional Opioid Policy Changes Announced: What You Need to Know
HCM City announces hospital quality assessment results, 20 rated as ‘good’ have 392 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at December 25, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.