Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Pham Binh Minh welcomes State Secretary of the German Federal Foreign Office Andreas Michaelis Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Pham Binh Minh hosted a reception in Hanoi on December 5 for State Secretary of the German Federal Foreign Office Andreas Michaelis, during which he affirmed Vietnam’s recognition of great importance to ties with Germany, its key partner in the Europe as well as the European Union (EU). Deputy PM Minh applauded the outcomes of the fifth meeting of the Vietnam – Germany Strategic Management Group, with the adoption of the Plan of Action for the 2019-2020 period, and various cooperative agreements in the areas of politics, security, defence and labour, among others, which meet requirements for stronger development and cooperation in the new period, especially in the context of global fluctuations and challenges. He wished that there will be a wide range of activities to mark the 45th anniversary of Vietnam –Germany diplomatic ties next year.
- Vietnam-Germany joint committee on economic cooperation holds first meeting
- Germany Sees 'Worrying' Jump in COVID-19 Cases
- Germany’s Bayern state seeks to expand trade bond with Vietnam
- EVFTA provides impetus for intensifying Vietnam-Germany trade ties
- EVFTA - impetus for intensifying Vietnam-Germany trade ties
- EVFTA – impetus for intensifying Viet Nam-Germany trade ties
- Secrets of Germany’s Deadly Neo-Nazi Terror Underground
- Germany to house Covid rule breakers in refugee camps as bodies pile up in Eastern hotspots
- Capitol Hill riots prompt Germany to revisit online hate speech law
- Germany’s Ruling Christian Democrats Pick Merkel Loyalist as New Leader
Germany supports early ratification of EVFTA, EVIPA have 274 words, post on english.vov.vn at December 5, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.