|Endless Inspiration exhibition showcases some 70 paintings by 30 artists|
Titled Endless Inspiration, the artworks were created by different generations of artists, from different materials, compositions, and telling different stories, but they all share the same theme which has long been an inspiration for any artist – nude women.
For the very first time, the unique paintings have been introduced to art lovers as a way to appreciate human beauty and women in particular. From ancient times to our days, not only in painting, but in various genres of art such as literature, poetry, and sculptures, corporal beauty has been a target of special affection and played a signification position in artists' creations.
However, exhibitions of nude art are still a "sensitive" area of significant restrictions in Vietnam until recently. This ground-breaking exhibition is a never-before-seen opportunity to enjoy true works of art honouring women's natural beauty.
In fact, nude painting is a compulsory subject at art schools, students learn nude art to understand graphic forms and shapes because the human body is a treasure trove of endless variations of the same shape and concept, with infinite complexity.
Paintings of nudity can be true works of art as they can reflect the woman's morale as well as the purest shade of human beauty, through which the audience can understand the smallest, most ordinary things.
Representative from the organising board, Pham Huyen Kieu, also explained, "This exhibition is special, not only because it is the first licensed nude painting exhibition, but also because it is a result of the public and young enterprises taking the initiative to act on their own to bring this wonderful exhibition to art-lovers."
The exhibition is co-organised by Vietnam Fine Arts University, the Vietnam Fine Arts Association, P.CORP JSC, and P.Harmacy Pharmaceutical Cosmetics JSC (Pacos).
By Thanh Mai
- Gustave Courbet - The Realism Rock Star of the Art World
- Build Your Reputation As an Artist - Promote and Market Your Art
- Artist, Mentor and an Inspiration Called Jack Shadbolt
- Henri Matisse - The Flag Bearer of Fauvism and Modern Art
- Art Is Boundless
- Lenny Kravitz dons a leather suit at Dom Perignon photo exhibition alongside daughter Zoe Kravitz
- How Has Sexuality Influenced Pop Art?
- Art and Culture in Aberdeen City and Aberdeenshire
- Painter, Sculptor, Ceramist, and an Inspiration Called Joan Miro (1893-1983)
- "The Art of Approaching" Review - Can You Actually Learn the Art of Approaching?
- Provence - A Region For Inspiration
- Woodbridge, Suffolk - A Town Soaked in History and Inspiration
Endless Inspiration – the first nude art exhibition opened in Hanoi have 416 words, post on vir.com.vn at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.