The ceremony was attended by Vietnamese martyrs’ relatives and wounded soldiers, Ukrainian veterans who used to work in Vietnam, along with representatives of the Vietnamese people from across Ukraine. Ambassador Nguyen Minh Tri speaks at the ceremony. In his speech, Ambassador Nguyen Minh Tri expressed his deep gratitude to war veterans, martyrs’ families and national contributors. He also appreciated activities by the Vietnamese community in Ukraine to care for policy beneficiaries and national contributors. At the event, representatives of the Vietnamese associations in Ukraine, Ukrainian veterans, and young Vietnamese people also showed their gratefulness to persons dedicating to the homeland’s independence. They promised efforts to deserve the heroes and martyrs’ great sacrifices and to strengthen the traditional friendship and cooperation between Vietnam and Ukraine. Source: VNA
- Martyrs Day hoardings use photos of US army, not Indian soldiers
- Celebrity daily edit: Princess Mary marks Veteran's Flag Day - video
- PIC: Vicky Kaushal Pays Homage To Soldiers Martyred In 2016 Uri Attack!
- Watch Mark Zuckerberg’s second day of congressional grilling here
- Mark Dantonio's best days are behind him, and Michigan State has a big decision to make
- Ukraine’s Anti-Russia Azov Battalion: ‘Minutemen’ or Neo-Nazi Terrorists?
- Russia Is Opening Another Front Against Ukraine
- After boost from Perry, backers got huge gas deal in Ukraine
- After boost from Perry, supporters got huge Ukraine gas deal
- Pelosi says Trump’s Ukraine actions amount to ‘bribery’
Embassy marks Wounded Soldiers' and Martyrs' Day in Ukraine have 245 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at December 14, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.