Major General Nguyen Thien Minh, Head of the Department of Defense-Security Education speaking at the opening ceremony During the five-day training course, trainees will be equipped with basic knowledge, such as knowledge on protecting Vietnam’s sovereignty over seas and islands, the world situation, K54 pistol shooting, and more. Speaking at the event, Major General Nguyen Thien Minh, Head of the Department of Defense-Security Education under the Ministry of Education and Training underscored the importance of this course contributing to renovating defense-security education for students, helping them recognize the plots of hostile forces and protect the country in the new context. Accordingly, all trainees are to show high responsibility in learning during the course so as to best apply the learned-knowledge to their work later. Translated by Minh Anh
- Defense-security knowledge provided for religious dignitaries and monks
- Defense secretary faces grilling from Congress for diverting funding to border wall
- Southern baseball already set for SWAC play — with six-game losing streak in tow
- WireGuard Gives Linux a Faster, More Secure VPN
- Crossbow killer is jailed for life for murdering retired lecturer, 74, as he was adjusting his satellite dish at home in a 'medieval-style execution'
- Assam lecturer held for Facebook post on Delhi violence
- Lecturer held for FB post on riots gets bail
- At Least 3 Al-Qaeda Militants Killed in Airstrikes in Southern Afghanistan
- Canada refuses to pay for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Vancouver security once they step down as full-time Royals (so WHO will?)
- Ericom Shield Receives Three 2020 Cyber Defense InfoSec Awards at the RSA Conference in San Francisco
Defense-security refresher course for Southern lecturers have 270 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at December 24, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.