Investment Danang calls for investment in 60 projects By Nhan Tam Thursday, Dec 12, 2019,19:49 (GMT+7) Danang calls for investment in 60 projects By Nhan Tam Tourists visit My Khe Beach in the central city of Danang. The city wants to build a subway system under PPP format, with the first one connecting Nam O Beach with My Khe Beach – PHOTO: NHAN TAM DANANG – The central coastal city of Danang plans to call for investment in the VND50 trillion (US$2.16 billion) City Opera House project and the VND54.5-trillion subway system project for the 2020-2025 period. These are two of the nearly 20 projects in need of hundreds of billions of dong each from a list of 57 key projects requiring investment in Danang city for the 2020-2025 period, as approved by Huynh Duc Tho, chairman of Danang People’s Committee, based on the Danang Investment Promotion Agency’s proposal. The projects cover various industries such as education and training; healthcare; tourism, services and commerce; culture and sports; information technology and industrial infrastructure; advanced technology; high-tech agriculture; environmental protection; and transportation, infrastructure and logistics. In particular, Danang wants to build a subway system under a public-private partnership (PPP). With starting capital of VND54.5 trillion, the… Read full this story
- Understanding Covered Calls - Part 1
- Real Estate Investing 301 - Advanced Strategies
- Turbocharge Your Investment With Options Trading
- Real Estate Investing 201
- Costa Rica Real Estate Investment - Going Green Makes Sense
- Moscow Real Estate - Investing For Huge Capital Growth Potential
- Real Estate Investing - Should I Rent, Or Fix And Flip?
- Real Estate Investing - 6 Steps for Getting Started
- Call Options
- Commodity Investing and Tax Benefits
Danang calls for investment in 60 projects have 283 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at December 12, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.