ACB and FWD Group sign a bancassurance agreement. – VNS Photo HCM CITY – Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank and FWD Vietnam Life Insurance Company announced on Thursday they have entered into an e-bancassurance partnership, the first of its kind in Việt Nam. ACB will provide insurance products completely online, enabling customers to buy simple and easy-to-understand insurance products with just a few clicks. FWD Cancer Care, with annual premiums starting from VNĐ99,000, will be the first product launched through the online platform. Từ Tiến Phát, executive vice president of ACB, said: “Making a difference in customer service is ACB’s mission. Besides traditional distribution networks such as transaction offices and branches, ACB is also constantly developing internet banking and mobile applications.” Huỳnh Hữu Khang, CEO of FWD Vietnam, said: “We are absolutely thrilled to partner with ACB. The partnership between the two parties shares the same purpose of providing the right financial products to customers and leading customer experience via state-of-the-art technological innovation. “In addition, this partnership has opened a new path not only for ACB and FWD but also for the whole Việt Nam insurance industry, and I hope it will bring the best financial protection to many… Read full this story
- Viet Nam hopes for more economic cooperation with UAE
- International Tax Compliance - Foreign Partnerships
- In Search of Perfect Form - Case Study in Choosing Business Type
- Business Partnerships
- What Are Limited Partnership Agreements?
- Should You Test Run Your JV Partnership?
- When You Need a Partnership Rescue
- Writing a Partnership Agreement For Joint Ventures
- The Question - Aren't "Family Limited Partnerships" the Best Way to Protect Assets?
- Universities Partnerships Can Benefit Your Tuition Assistance Program
ACB, FWD form Việt Nam’s first e-bancassurance partnership have 297 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at December 13, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.