Vietnamese midfielder Nguyễn Quang Hải named men’s AFF Player of the Year at the award ceremony in Hà Nội. — VNA Photo HÀ NỘI — Việt Nam were named best men’s National Team of the Year 2018 at a ceremony in Hà Nội. Vietnamese midfielder Nguyễn Quang Hải won the men’s AFF Player of the Year, while his coach S Korean Park Hang-seo won men’s Coach of the Year. “I’d like to say thanks to my coaching staff, teammates and fans. This prestigious award will be a big motivation for me to strive for even greater achievements in the future,” said the 22-year-old Hải. Park, who led Việt Nam national men’s squads to lift the trophy at the AFF Cup 2018, AFC U-23 Championship final and Asian Cup 2019 semi-final, said his award reflected the efforts of his players and each and member of his team. “I want to say thanks to the Vietnamese fans. They have been the source of motivation that got us to where we are today,” said Park at the ceremony. Vietnamese players were also included in the AFF Best XI at the AFF Suzuki Cup 2018: midfielder Nguyễn Quang Hải, defender Quế Ngọc Hải and keeper Đặng Văn Lâm. Trần Văn Vũ was named Futsal Player of… Read full this story
- 19-year-old Riddhi Sen says he made no effort to win the National Award for Best Actor
- Vietnamese translator wins renowned Andersen award
- The Yoga Garden Wins 2018 Spectrum Award for Excellent Customer Service
- Transgender Wichita teacher wins national education award
- Nigeria: Davido Wins Big At 2018 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards
- Nigeria: Who Wins Big Brother Naija... Tobi, Miracle, Cee C, Nina or Alex?
- Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center, Blackfeet guide win big at Montana tourism awards
- News4Jax wins big at 2018 AP Awards
- The Republican, MassLive win big in New England Better Newspaper Competition
- Jason Aldean wins top ACM award; Carrie Underwood thrills with comeback song
VN win big at AFF Awards have 350 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 8, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.