Vietnam’s national brand in 2019 was valued at 247 billion USD by Brand Finance, up 12 billion USD compared to 2018.
According to this year’s valuation, Vietnam’s national brand moved up one place from the 2018 rankings to stand 42nd among the world’s 100 most valuable national brands.import-export growth.national brand has edged up eight places over the past three years, attributable to the Government’s efforts to reform the business and investment environment, promote exports and support enterprises, as well as the positive forecasts on GDP growth and the Vietnam Value Programme.
- Vietnam reports trade surplus of about 1.6 billion USD in H1
- Australia is the world`s favorite nation brand
- The world`s number one nation brand according to the latest Anholt- GMI Nation Brands Index
- Centara Hotels & Resorts now recognized as holding “Thailand's top corporate brand values 2015”
- Vietnam runs nearly US$45 billion trade surplus with G7
- Aquatic exports fetch over 5.5 billion USD in eight months
- Vietnam offers top value for travellers on the Singapore Dolla
- Vietnam national park given $65,000 grant to cease elephant riding
- Vietnam-Africa trade reaches $6.6 billion in 2018
- Vietnam’s textile export value up almost 7 pct in eight months