Main export items were dried squid, marinated squid, frozen squid, frozen whole octopus and frozen processed octopus.
The US is now the sixth largest importer of Vietnam’s squid and octopus, accounting for 2.7 percent of the Southeast Asian country’s total export of those products.
As the US-China trade tension escalates, the US raises tariffs on some Chinese squid and octopus products by 30 percent, which has brought opportunities for similar products of Vietnam./.
- Octopus Swarms Take Over Ocean
- Squid And Octopi Are Colorblind But Match Perfectly
- As Formula One Expands, Vietnam Becomes a New Destination
- Indian Women's team to play 2 FIFA friendlies against Vietnam
- Thailand cited as reason Vietnam shouldn’t host 2019 Asiad
- Nestlé Vietnam hailed as top recruiter in Vietnam
- LOOK: Pia Wurtzbach explores Vietnam
- Yes, Hurricanes brought the ‘Storm Surge’ back
- O'Neill writes another chapter in his surge to new peak
- Previewing the 2019-20 Carolina Hurricanes