Egypt is the largest economy in North Africa and the second in Africa, while Vietnam is the biggest exporter of black pepper and cashew nut in the world. The Southeast Asian country also ranks second globally in exporting rice and coffee.
According to the Ministry of Industry and Trade, Egypt has been Vietnam’s second biggest export market in Africa, after South Africa, in recent years.
The ministry plans to organise a workshop on logistics investment and trade promotion in Egypt’s Alexandria city, and hold working sessions with the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Cairo as well as some major Egyptian businesses and associations.
This will be a great opportunity for Vietnamese enterprises to seek partners and expand cooperation opportunities with Egyptian partners, the ministry said./.
- Startups jump on Vietnam’s growing logistics bandwagon
- Startup Investment in Southeast Asia Projected to Reach $70b by 2024: Study
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 31
- Vietnam’s 6 sectors projected for breakthroughs in investment in 2019
- Lawmakers urge strong boost to fruit & vegie export, logistics sector
- VIETNAM POLITICAL NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 31
- Seeking influence, Egypt's Sisi to chair African Union
- Vietnam: then and now and the future
- South Korean investors solidify foothold in Vietnam through M&A
- PM urges more effort to boost trade, investment ties with Bangladesh