TAIPEI, TAIWAN - Media OutReach - 12 November 2019 - The Bureau of Audiovisual and Music Industry Development today announces the launch of the 2019 Taipei International TV Market & Forum at the Taipei Marriot Hotel. Peng Chun-heng, Deputy Minister of Ministry of Culture and other distinguished guests are here to start the event. Peng Chun-heng, Deputy Minister of Ministry of Culture; Hsu Yi-chun, Director General of Bureau of Audiovisual and Music lndustry Development, Ministry of Culture; Ting Hsiao-ching, Chairperson of Taiwan Creative Content Agency, join hands to kick off the event, which showcases the best of Taiwan’s TV products and spurs international cooperation and sales, and the event will run through November 14. In remarks made at the opening ceremony, Deputy Minister Peng said that the Taipei International TV Market & Forum is an excellent place to take stock of the industry, share experiences and technologies, develop international cooperation, and together create a healthier environment for cultural industries. He also emphasized that The Ministry of Culture has invested heavily over the past few years in creating an environment conducive to the growth of cultural industries. As part of this, it has offered awards and funding for the publishing of novels, creation of… Read full this story
- Stock market drops 8% - bigger than 9/11 - over oil price war and coronavirus fears
- 'Nervousness from FIIs suggests weak structure prevails in market'
- Coronavirus' shadow looms over emerging market currencies
- Dad blogger Father of Daughters is branded a 'massive sell out' for 'monetising' International Women's Day in a sponsored post for health insurance
- China, US spar over origin of coronavirus
- Trump Benedict College Live Stream: How to Watch President at Second Step Presidential Justice Forum
- India's software market to touch $5.1 billion by 2018: IDC
- US job market looked robust before virus outbreak escalated
- Land tussle: Police warn Anambra community against disrupting market project
- The Goonies Re-Enactment TV Show Is Happening at Fox with Original Director
The Launch of 2019 Taipei International TV Market & Forum increases the international viability of Taiwan's original content have 329 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 12, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.