The bill to fix Rolls-Royce’s Trent 1000 engine has risen by another £800 million as the aerospace group battles to reduce disruption to airline customers that have had to ground Boeing 787 passenger planes for repairs.The British engineer said on November 7 its operating profit and cash flow this year would come in at the bottom of its guidance – both at about £600 million – as the cost of the Trent 1000’s problems rose to £2.4 billion for 2017-2023.Chief Executive Warren East said Rolls would spend more on parts and replacement engines to reduce the time aircraft are grounded while turbine blades are replaced.Close “We want to get planes back into the skies faster, giving (airlines) much better visibility of when engines need to be serviced and better confidence in scheduling, and providing clarity to investors,” he told reporters. related news GEECL waits for approvals for shale gas exploration Tiffany asks LVMH to raise its $14.5 billion offer Indiabulls Housing’s Gagan Banga: Govt’s real estate AIF package will show results in Q4 He said the plan meant Rolls could keep its promise of reducing the number of aircraft on the ground to single digits by the second quarter of… Read full this story
- Aston Martin’s intrepid plan to take down Rolls-Royce takes shape
- Aston Martin’s intrepid plan to compete with Rolls-Royce takes shape
- MPAA budget takes $20 million hit
- Intel And Rolls-Royce Team Up For Autonomous Shipping
- Rolls-Royce’s CEO reveals how his company just set a new all-time record for sales of its ultra-luxury cars
- Rolls-Royce Unveils Flying Taxi Plan That Could Launch as Soon as the 'Early 2020s'
- Rolls-Royce, Preparing To Cut Thousands Of Jobs, Says Engine Problem Has Spread
- We drove the all-new $644,000 Rolls-Royce Phantom and were blown away by its opulence. Take a look inside.
- This could be the Rolls-Royce of flying taxis
- We drove an all-new $644,000 Rolls-Royce Phantom that’s the pinnacle of automotive luxury. Here are its coolest features.
Rolls-Royce takes another £800 million hit to fix problem engine have 336 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at November 7, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.