Prime Minister Nguyễn Xuân Phúc speaks at the National Assembly (NA) on the last day of a series of cabinet hearings yesterday.— VNA/VNS Photo HÀ NỘI — The greatest challenge to Việt Nam’s development was a lack of aspiration to move forward while the biggest threat was reluctance to take action due to fear of responsibility, said Prime Minister Nguyễn Xuân Phúc yesterday. In his speech to the National Assembly (NA) on the last day of a series of cabinet hearings, Phúc reiterated the difficulties and hurdles on the way to Việt Nam becoming a developed, industrialised country by the middle of the century. “Eradicating poverty is hard enough, but making the country prosperous and stable while closing the gap and catching up with other developed countries will be even harder,” he told the NA. “The greatest challenge is not escaping the middle income trap but a lack of aspiration to go higher. The biggest threat is not (risks of) lagging economy but reluctance for actions for fear of responsibilities,” Phúc said. Việt Nam’s key driving force for growth and development was no longer natural resources, he said, but the population of nearly 100 million Vietnamese people. “Our political system… Read full this story
- ACT Vs Goldmine
- Internet Marketing Website Promotion -The 7 Biggest Mistakes I See People Make With Websites!
- Web Development - Do It Yourself?
- Mistakes to Avoid in Developing Your Writing Website
- Development Bridging Loan - For Completing Project in Time
- Outsource Software Development - Multimedia Solution Programming
- Web Application Development
- Developing Software by the 15% Rule
- PMS Pregnancy
- PMS: More Than Once a Month Mood Swing
Reluctance to act biggest threat to VN's development: PM have 294 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 9, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.