The Ho Chi Minh City Department of Tourism, on January 4, announced the Vietnam – Ho Chi Minh City Tourism Promotion Programme at the World Travel Market London (WTM London) 2019.
Specifically, from now until the end of November 6, the Ho Chi Minh City Department of Tourism in coordination with Vietnam National Administration of Tourism, Vietnam Tourism Advisory Board (TAB), Vietnam Airlines and over 40 leading tourism businesses participated in the WTM London 2019. In particular, the delegation will deploy a series of tourism promotion activities such as an exhibition to promote destinations in Ho Chi Minh City; organising the “Happy Hour” programme at Vietnam booth; meeting and working with partners.
According to the Ho Chi Minh City Department of Tourism, the European market has long been one of the most important and stable markets for Vietnam’s tourism industry in general and Ho Chi Minh City in particular. Specifically, mainly Western European tourists, because this market has a stable economy, while Western European citizens like traveling, spending a long time somewhere, and splashing their cash.
The WTM London is one of the largest international tourism fairs in the world, held every November in London. The fair brings an opportunity for tourism industry in general and Vietnamese businesses in particular to introduce products, find partners and sign contracts.
Meanwhile, the event is considered as a chance for Ho Chi Minh City tourism industry to promote, advertise and introduce tourist photos, provide information and tourism products to international businesses and tourists. Especially, the city tourism industry will promote outstanding tourism events such as the AoDai Festival and Ho Chi Minh City International Tourism Fair 2020 in the UK market in particular and Europe in general.
- Myanmar delegation visits Ho Chi Minh City Press Center
- Foreigners on proposed plans to launch bike-sharing system in Ho Chi Minh City
- 15th International Travel Expo Ho Chi Minh City to open next week
- International conference discusses smart tourism development in Ho Chi Minh City
- RoK’s national day marked in Ho Chi Minh City
- University alumni share career path at faculty reunion in Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City wakes up to grave impacts of falling birth rate
- Historic tidal flooding turns lives upside down in Ho Chi Minh City
- September 2-8: Exhibition “Dancing with Cherry Blossoms” in Ho Chi Minh City
- Weather to blame for foggy Ho Chi Minh City: environment department