HÀ NỘI —One day after announcing the information affirming that all the 39 victims in the incident of the container truck, detected in Essex county, northeast of London, on October 23, are Vietnamese, the Ministry of Public Security late Friday evening officially announced their identities.
Earlier Deputy Prime Minister Trương Hoà Bình said Việt Nam would continue to take all necessary citizen protection measures to bring the victims home early after all 39 people found dead in the back of a lorry in the UK were confirmed as Vietnamese nationals.
The victims include:
1. Đinh Đình Bình, 15-year-old, from Hải Phòng Province
The Essex Police said that “consultation is underway with regard to the repatriation of those who have died, with the Vietnamese and UK governments working together to achieve this.” — VNS
- Consumer Data Brokers Selling Lists of Rape Victims
- Met police chief says online fraud victims shouldn't be 'rewarded' by banks
- Busted: Police unit saves UK £140m in crackdown on digital crime
- UK cybercrime victims get response team to call on after attacks
- Phoenix Police to Pay Millions to Victim in Botched Rape Investigation
- Huawei announces £3b UK procurement plan
- Twitter announces List functionality
- Best Buy announces list of 50 stores closing in 2012
- Public sector workers: Pay rises announced for a million people
- The Story Behind Steam’s 'Framerate Police'