HÀ NỘI — A national public service website will be launched in late November to improve the quality of public services from State agencies, said Minister and Chairman of the Government Office Mai Tiến Dũng.
Dũng made the statement at a teleconference with localities on the implementation of the website yesterday.
Driving licence renewals, electricity payment and paying tax online for enterprises will be among the first services provided on the platform, he said.
The national public service website - dichvucong.gov.vn - will publicise information regarding administrative procedures and provide public services. It will also ensures inspection and assessment of individuals and enterprises as well as accountability of State agencies.
However, Dũng expressed his concern over connections between ministries, localities and the website.
He took renewals of driving licence as an example.
The national public services website would have to connect with the Ministry of Transport, the Ministry of Public Security and the Ministry of Health for a renewal. Data from each locality, ministry and agency would link with each other to facilitate procedures, Dũng said.
“The homepage of the public service website should be friendly and the authenticity must be simple to make it convenient for people and easy to use,” Dũng said.
He said Prime Minister Nguyễn Xuân Phúc had assigned the Government Office, ministries and agencies to accelerate the setting up of the national public service website.
The handling of administrative procedures in localities and ministries must be integrated on a national e-document exchange platform.
In the future, decrees on protecting personal information, sharing, authentication and identification would be issued by the Government, he said.
According to Dũng, the launch of the website was the first step in a reform process to serve people and businesses.
With people and businesses the centre of these services, the Government Office would work with agencies to select and integrate essential public services into the website, he said.
“This is a regular activity. The satisfaction of individuals and organisations reflects the quality of public service delivered by State agencies and organisations,” he said.
It is expected that such public services as paying tax online for individuals and custom declarations will be provided by the website in December this year.
Other services including the collection of transport violation fines, birth registration and granting of licences for business households will be integrated into the website in the first quarter of next year.
Hà Nội, HCM City and Quảng Ninh Province have been chosen to pilot the implementation of several public services on the website.
Five more public services will be integrated into the website in Hà Nội this month. They include the granting of medical and pharmaceutical practice certificates and practice certificates for practitioners for medical examination and treatment and the issuance of marital status certificates or birth registration.
The connection between procedures for household business registration and tax registration will take place in HCM City in November while birth registration will be integrated in Quảng Ninh at the same time. — VNS
- Coronavirus: Boris Johnson has coronavirus as Scott Morrison issues new quarantine rules for travellers
- Boris to hold his first Cabinet meeting TODAY after only finishing bloodbath reshuffle at midnight as he makes Raab deputy PM and rewards Rees-Mogg and forgives his brother in bid to deliver Brexit
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 27
- The Hill's Morning Report — Presented by PhRMA — Worries grow about political violence as midterms approach
- Coronavirus latest: More than 200,000 infections in United States
- 2020 Daily Trail Markers: Leading Dems want party leaders to rethink Democratic convention
- Coronavirus live updates: Oprah to donate $10 million
- Coronavirus live updates: California cases top 10,000
- Coronavirus live updates: 50,000 dead worldwide
- Coronavirus live updates: First positive test at San Francisco homeless shelter
- Coronavirus live updates: 1 million cases worldwide
- Coronavirus live updates: Stimulus relief payments to go out in 2 weeks, Treasury Dept. says
National public services website to be launched in late November have 680 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 2, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.