Hanoi (VNA) – Member of the National Assembly (NA) Standing Committee and Chairman of its Committee for Legal Affairs Nguyen Khac Dinh and Minister of Health Nguyen Thi Kim Tien were relieved from their posts to assume new duties on November 22.
The parliament held secret ballots on the work as part of the ongoing 8th session in Hanoi.
Up to 94 percent of the legislators present at the meeting voted for the case of Dinh while 87 percent backed the case of Tien.
The NA also approved two resolutions on the cases of Dinh and Tien which respectively received the support of 100 percent and 81.78 percent of the deputies.
Earlier, the Politburo had appointed Dinh as Secretary of the Khanh Hoa provincial Party Committee for the 2015 – 2020 tenure.
Meanwhile, Tien had been assigned as head of the central board of healthcare services for senior officials./.
- Homeland Security Committee chairman slams Nielsen for declining to testify
- Preckwinkle urges new Zoning Committee chairman to call off police academy vote
- Ilhan Omar Won't Be Pushed Off Foreign Affairs Committee: Chairman
- More Republicans Call on Adam Schiff to Step Down as Intelligence Committee Chairman
- Adam Schiff, House Intelligence Committee chairman, pressed to resign after Mueller report
- Trump is willing to take a stand on free speech: College Republicans National Committee chairman
- Irish Health Minister Vows To Illegally Extend Abortion Coverage Into Northern Ireland
- British Health Minister Matt Hancock Urges Support For Reality TV Stars Following Death Of Love Island’s Mike Thalassitis
- Tunisian health minister resigns after 11 babies die in hospital
- I can see the case for rebuilding Whipps Cross, says health minister