Major General Phan Ba Dan, Deputy Commander of the General Department of Logistics, inspecting the implementation of logistics services at some units under MR4 Reports prepared by MR4’s Department of Logistics show that logistics work has been comprehensively and efficiently implemented from the beginning of this year. Accordingly, set targets to improve soldiers’ living standards have been met, and logistics models have been efficiently promoted. Additionally, MR4’s provincial military commands have comprehensively implemented all aspects of logistics, meeting the requirements for regular and unexpected missions. These commands have also ensured environmental hygiene and actively prevented diseases and took good care of soldiers’ health. The mission praised results achieved by the military region and also pointed out some shortcomings they needed to overcome to better implement logistics work. Translated by Nam Long
- Military Uniforms Then and Now
- Top 10 Small Business Opportunities For Military Personnel
- A Rundown On Logistics Vs Transportation
- Logistics Outsourcing - An Industry All Grown Up!
- Partners & Suppliers in the Oil & Gas Services Sector - Part 2
- Advantages Of A Military Surplus Vehicle
- Early Military Retirement and Active Duty Time
- Reverse Logistic - the March Toward the Future!
- Military Culture - The Effect of Direct War Experience in the Classroom
- Military Divorce - Unique Elements Make Them More Complicated Than Civilian Divorce
Military Region 4’s logistic sector inspected have 230 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 1, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.