Photo: AP The aim of the meeting is to discuss necessary citizen protection measures, in order to bring home the bodies of the victims at the earliest possible opportunity. Deputy Prime Minister Truong Hoa Binh said after a period of active coordination, examination and comparison of personal identities, at 20:00 on November 7, 2019, Vietnam’s Ministry of Public Security and the UK law enforcement agency determined 39 victims killed in containers, discovered in Essex, Northeast London, United Kingdom on October 23, 2019 are all Vietnamese. In addition, Deputy PM Truong Hoa Binh emphasised that the meeting’s participants will select the best option in order to carry out citizen protection measures and return the victims’ bodies at the earliest possible opportunity in accordance with both Vietnamese regulations and international law.
- Brexit: 'Significant gaps' in UK's border plans
- Police believe all 39 victims found inside Essex truck were Vietnamese
- Boy, 15, dies as car crashes into lorry in summer holiday horror
- Polish lorry driver jailed after £1m of heroin stashed inside delivery of crisps
- Reading attack witness 'tried to stem victims' bleeding with shirt and tote bag'
- 8:00pm UK weather news LIVE: Hottest September EVER forecast after record ‘polar plunge’ Bank Holiday washout – LATEST
- Met Office releases full list of 2020 storm names with Storm Aiden the first batter the UK this winter
- UK weather forecast – Thunderstorms and heavy rain to batter Britain today before wet weekend
- UK Weather forecast – Brits to be hit by flash floods and battered by thunderstorms as ‘biblical’ deluge continues
- UK weather forecast – MORE heavy rain after 80mph Storm Francis – but September scorcher on the way
Meeting over lorry victims in UK have 274 words, post on english.vov.vn at November 8, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.