The aim of the meeting is to discuss necessary citizen protection measures, in order to bring home the bodies of the victims at the earliest possible opportunity.
Deputy Prime Minister Truong Hoa Binh said after a period of active coordination, examination and comparison of personal identities, at 20:00 on November 7, 2019, Vietnam’s Ministry of Public Security and the UK law enforcement agency determined 39 victims killed in containers, discovered in Essex, Northeast London, United Kingdom on October 23, 2019 are all Vietnamese.
In addition, Deputy PM Truong Hoa Binh emphasised that the meeting’s participants will select the best option in order to carry out citizen protection measures and return the victims’ bodies at the earliest possible opportunity in accordance with both Vietnamese regulations and international law.
- Family of crash victim Lisa Gow and witnesses slam police claims stolen car chase had ended
- Grenfell Tower: Government to consult on banning controversial safety testing shortcut that 'puts lives at risk'
- Amber Rudd refuses to meet Stephen Lawrence’s dad to discuss being spied on
- RAF 'may have killed civilians' in Iraq
- Driving in France: The common scams thieves try on motorists
- Kenya: Law Firm Linked to Chebukati Got IEBC Tenders for Petitions
- South Live: Monday 23 April
- What mysteries lie in the ruins of the Scientific Studies and Research Centre in Damascus?
- The last of the milkmen?