The gallery features more than 30 unique traditional costumes of ethnic groups in Vietnam, 200 photos of Vietnam’s cultural heritages and a number of stories about his explorations in French, English and Vietnamese languages. The museum also preserves photos taken during his 5-year long journey to the 54 Vietnamese ethnic groups.
The gallery opens on weekdays from 8:30am to 8:30pm at 26 Phan Boi Chau street for visitors to retrace his steps and discover Vietnam’s rich and vast cultural heritage.
Translated by Thuy Duong
- UK invests in restoring Egyptian cultural heritage
- Carol Balinski: Douglassville church's new art gallery features 'God's Work, Our Hands
- Opinion: In our nation of immigrants, embrace cultural heritage
- Ann Curry's PBS series to feature Vietnam War veteran from Minnesota
- Cheyenne Mountain State Park hosts open house featuring Christmas cookies, hiking and Santa
- New Lakeland Fine Arts Gallery Features Regional Artists
- Exhibit from Smithsonian features pop culture artifacts
- Ephemeral Gallery features art by Jennifer Carwile and Kelsey Livingston
- 2018 From the Air: Aerial Photographer Records a Year of Change in London
- Pennsylvania Dutch Christmas on the Farm celebrated at heritage center : photos