Accordingly, she will tour the Vietnamese youth football training center, visited the Vietnam women’s football team and reserve players for the team, and have a meeting with leaders of the Vietnam Football Federation (VFF) to build up a long-term program for the project.
FIFA highly values women’s football achievements made by Vietnam in recent time, especially after winning the title at the 29th Southeast Asian Games (SEA Games 29) and ranking 32nd in the world.
FIFA has selected Vietnam as one of the participants in the project in 18 months, announced by FIFA President Gianni Infantino during his visit to Vietnam in early February. The project is expected to lift the Vietnamese women’s football to a new height.
Translated by Van Hieu
- Vietnamese women arrested after attempting to sell newborn in China
- FIFA approves expanded Women's WC for 2023
- PHOTOS: Hundreds rally in support of women's rights
- 5 Tips for Supporting Your Favorite Football Team
- Seattle Reign thrive even without FIFA's best women's player Megan Rapinoe
- Vietnamese women pledge continued contributions to national construction
- How waste management is helping Vietnamese women earn a living
- 28 Vietnamese women saved from forced prostitution in Malaysia
- Trump, FIFA chief talk women's soccer, equal pay
- Fifa World Cup fantasy football: who to pick for quarter-finals