The third Lang Biang Pink Grass Festival officially opened in the area surrounding Dankia-Suoi Vang Lake in Lac Duong District, Da Lat City, on November 16.
The festival attracts a large number of domestic and international visitors. A series of activities such as photo exhibitions, traditional music performances and folk games will also be held during the festival.
Reappearing Co Ho Cil ethnic people’s wedding ceremony
Pink Grass Festival attracts tourists to visit and check in.
Capturing the moment on the Lang Biang plateau
Close-up of pink grass “hydrated” dew
Pink “carpet” in the morning sun (Photo: DANG VAN AN).
Pair of schoolgirls
On the hill of pink grass
Growing around Long Bien bridge in Hanoi, the white grass season allows tourists to fully immerse themselves within romantic scenery and enjoy the area’s tranquil atmosphere.
The pink grass in the area surrounding Dankia-Suoi Vang Lake in Lac Duong District, Da Lat City in the central province of Lam Dong is in full blossom at the end of November, marking the beginning of a festival in the province.
- Chinese tourists destroy rare pink grass, thanks to selfie craze
- A life in writing: Günter Grass
- BCCI makes specific request for pink ball ahead of Day-Night Test
- What the Lange 1’s 25th birthday means for watch collectors and the industry at large
- What the Lange 1’s 25th birthday means for watch collectors
- Pink Lady launches photo and video contest
- Grounding — walking on grass barefoot — has health benefits, research says
- 'I believe in expression!' Tori Spelling vehemently defends her decision to let her eight-year-old daughter model hot pink hair after Instagram critics accused her of bad parenting
- KEEP OFF THE GRASS
- 5 handsome watches with salmon pink dials from SIHH 2019