The third Lang Biang Pink Grass Festival officially opened in the area surrounding Dankia-Suoi Vang Lake in Lac Duong District, Da Lat City, on November 16. The festival attracts a large number of domestic and international visitors. A series of activities such as photo exhibitions, traditional music performances and folk games will also be held during the festival. Reappearing Co Ho Cil ethnic people’s wedding ceremony Pink Grass Festival attracts tourists to visit and check in. Capturing the moment on the Lang Biang plateau Close-up of pink grass “hydrated” dew Pink “carpet” in the morning sun (Photo: DANG VAN AN). Pair of schoolgirls On the hill of pink grass Nhan Dan Discovering stunning white grass flowers around Long Bien Bridge Growing around Long Bien bridge in Hanoi, the white grass season allows tourists to fully immerse themselves within romantic scenery and enjoy the area’s tranquil atmosphere. Pink grass festival to be celebrated in Lam Dong The pink grass in the area surrounding Dankia-Suoi Vang Lake in Lac Duong District, Da Lat City in the central province of Lam Dong is in full blossom at the end of November, marking the beginning of a festival in the province.
- Xenophobia in Plateau, cause of violent conflicts
- Climate change threatens Pashmina goats used to produce the world's most expensive cashmere - as heavier snowfalls kill the grasses they depend on for food and expose them to hypothermia risk
- Kate Garraway colour-clashes her £12 pink dress with a rainbow scarf
- Untold stories of Da Lat – P7: Pioneering veggie growers
- Take a Đà Lạt delicacy tour
- Youth struggling with anxiety and depression after the bushfires will benefit from Fire Fight record debuting at No. 1
- In this coronavirus age, we just don't know when we will be back at the footy again
- The Art World’s Mini-Madoff and Me
- 10 of the UK’s best spring walks
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 16
Experiencing Lang Biang pink grass plateau have 328 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at November 17, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.