Vice Chairman of the municipal People’s Committee Duong Tan Hien speaks at the event (Photo: VNA) Can Tho (VNA) – An exhibition on contemporary Hungarian paintings opened in the Mekong Delta city of Can Tho on November 14. The month-long event is part of Hungary Culture Week in Can Tho in order to popularise Hungary, its culture and people to those in Vietnam and Can Tho in particular, as well as strengthen cooperation between the two countries’ businesses. Hungarian Ambassador to Vietnam Ory Csaba said the two countries will celebrate the 70th anniversary of bilateral diplomatic ties next year, hoping that the exhibition will contribute to conveying the culture and spirit of Hungary to Vietnamese people and young generations in particular. Speaking at the event, Chairwoman of the Hungarian Association of Fine Arts and Technology Application said 70 works on display will serve as a bridge to bring the two countries’ people closer. Vice Chairman of the municipal People’s Committee Duong Tan Hien said the event affords both sides a chance to tighten long-standing friendship and open up economic, cultural and education cooperation opportunities./. VNA
- Watercolor Painting - The Small Things Concerning Watercolor Painting
- Contemporary Art - The Importance in Today's World
- Pain Free Home Contractor Painting
- Don't Hurt Yourself When Seeking Kitchen Painting Ideas
- House Painting Odors - Getting Rid of the Smell
- Paint Your Kitchen Cabinets in Six Steps
- Property Maintenance - Getting Interior Painting Right
- What's the Deal With Low-VOC or No-VOC Paint?
- Tools and Supplies You Need for a Do-It-Yourself Painting Project
- Interior Paint Problems
Exhibition on contemporary Hungarian paintings opens in Can Tho have 270 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 15, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.