Rep. Tulsi Gabbard warned Thursday the foreign policy establishment would continue to smear any dissenting voice challenging their ideology of global control. Gabbard responded to recent attacks from former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton against her campaign in an exclusive interview with Breitbart News editor-in-chief Alex Marlow on the Breitbart News Daily radio show on Sirius XM Patriot 125. She said:This message and this warning that’s come from Hillary Clinton as well as her proxies and the foreign policy establishment elite in Washington that says if you stand up against them, if you dissent, if you, as I am, are calling for an end to our country’s long-held foreign policy of being the world’s police, toppling dictators in countries we don’t like, if you do that then your character will be smeared, just as they are trying to smear my character and undermine my campaign. Gabbard is running in the Democrat primary election for 2020, challenging the foreign policy orthodoxy of “regime change wars.” She said the foreign policy establishment was bipartisan as both Democrats and Republicans spent $6 trillion in the Middle East since the 9/11 terror attacks and supported regime-change wars. “This is the Clinton/Bush legacy of foreign policy… Read full this story
- Snooping Through Hillary Clinton’s Email: the Hackers, Hummus, and ‘Home Girls’ Edition
- Donald Trump invites Russia to hack into Hillary Clinton’s emails
- The Nuclear Option: Hillary Clinton Could Be at Top of Biden Vice President List
- Spygate: Why Did Hillary Clinton & Barack Obama Seem So Determined to Impede and Topple Trump?
- They're with her! Hillary Clinton's celebrity supporters turn out en masse for glitzy Hollywood concert ahead of the California primary
- New Trump super PAC ad paints Bill and Hillary Clinton as two of a kind
- Donald Trump Jr. Slams Howard Stern, Draws Similarity to Hillary Clinton
- Hillary Clinton calls armed Michigan lockdown protests 'domestic terrorism'
- Hillary Clinton: I Hope Other Governors Follow Newsom’s Lead and Order Vote-by-Mail
- Hillary Clinton Says GOP Is Using Her As Diversion: 'I'm Living Rent-free Inside Donald Trump's Brain'
Exclusive: Tulsi Gabbard – Hillary Clinton Foreign Policy Establishment Smears Dissenting Voices have 356 words, post on www.breitbart.com at November 7, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.