An elevated section of HCM City’s Bến Thành – Suối Tiên metro line runs along Hà Nội Highway. — VNS Photo Mạnh Linh HCM CITY — Investment for the city’s first metro line between Bến Thành Market in District 1 and Suối Tiên Theme Park in District 9 will be reduced by VNĐ3.4 trillion (US$146.8 million). The decision was made on Wednesday by the city People’s Committee after a review of all of the project’s related costs. The decision will be submitted to the People’s Council before its issuance of a resolution on allocating reciprocal capital from the city budget at the year-end meeting. Võ Văn Hoan, vice chairman of the city’s People’s Committee, said: “Although the total investment of the first metro line has been cut significantly, it will not affect the project’s quality. Seventy-five per cent of the total workload has been completed.” Usually, after the city’s People’s Committee signs a decision to adjust the capital of the two metro line projects, the central government will disburse the money. But the procedures for money transfer and payment take time, so the city is expected to receive the money in March or April next year, Hoan said. The city has advanced a VNĐ1.7 trillion payment to investors, construction units and labourers so that work… Read full this story
- Carphone Warehouse reveals cost of subsidy cuts
- Wi-Fi on the move: Stay connected on Delhi metro trains
- Delhi Metro's Dwarka-Najafgarh corridor to open today
- Rural Najafgarh to get Delhi Metro link next week
- Delhi joined select metro club in 2018; DMRC achieved new 'highs', 'depths'
- DMRC to assist NMRC in operating Aqua Line for a year
- Crack noticed in railtrack, Delhi Metro services affected on Blue Line
- 'Metro Man' Sreedharan requests PM Modi not to agree to Delhi govt's free travel scheme for women
- Power Problems Snarling Major Metro-North Line
- Bicyclist dies after being struck by Blue Line train in south Minneapolis
Cost for first metro line to be cut by $146m have 347 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 14, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.