China has claimed that the country is bound to fall apart and have zero achievements without the Communist Party. The declaration of absolute power was made by a representative of the party after Beijing’s senior leaders held a closed-door, four-day meeting to set major policies for the year ahead and beyond. The spokesperson said the conclusion was proved by history and reality, but did not give any examples. Jiang Jinquan (pictured), a senior Chinese official, said today that China would disintegrate and achieve nothing without the leadership of the Communist Party. He was reporting the outcomes of a closed-door, four-day meeting to set major policies for the year ahead RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Starbucks’s Sino-struggle: US coffee chain’s reputation… China says it will ‘perfect’ the way Hong Kong’s leader is… Poverty-stricken student, 24, weighs only THREE STONE after… The man who can’t grow old: Chinese farmer, 34, is trapped… Share this article Share The statement was made today by Jiang Jinquan, a deputy director at The Central Policy Research Office of the Communist Party of China. He was reporting the outcomes of the plenum held by the Central Committee of the party from Monday to Thursday. Mr Jin announced that his country must be ruled by the… Read full this story
- Bale to stay at Real after China move falls through
- Web Ratings Disabled for Chinese Communist Party Film
- Why the Social Networks Are Falling Apart
- Apple's Xserve Xeon: Built to fall apart
- Yahoo CEO: Apple's IAds 'Will Fall Apart'
- Why does the Forest Service own a “national junkyard” of thousands of unused buildings that are falling apart?
- China worries hackers will strike during Beijing Olympics
- China Issues First Red Alert In Beijing For Pollution
- Are things falling apart at Apple's App Store?
- Mars Closest And Largest Moon Phobos Is Slowly Falling Apart
China is BOUND TO fall apart without the Communist Party, Beijing declares have 319 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 1, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.