Photo: PRWeb Photo: PRWeb Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Photo: PRWeb Change Capital Appoints Scott Bernstein as General Counsel 1 / 1 Back to Gallery Change Capital, a corporate financing provider headquartered in New York City, is pleased to announce that Scott H. Bernstein, Esq., has joined the company as Senior Vice President and General Counsel. NEW YORK (PRWEB) November 05, 2019 Change Capital, a corporate financing provider headquartered in New York City, is pleased to announce that Scott H. Bernstein, Esq., has joined the company as Senior Vice President and General Counsel. Scott brings to his role extensive bankruptcy, reorganization, and commercial litigation experience, representing financial institutions, financial services companies, and secured and unsecured creditors. He will provide counsel and representation to Change Capital in these areas as well all legal matters. Mr. Bernstein was most recently counsel at Blakeley LLP, a bi-coastal creditors’ rights boutique, and also served in similar roles at regional powerhouses Stradley Ronon Stevens & Young, LLP, and McCarter & English, LLP. Scott has been published on bankruptcy, real estate and consumer finance topics, including by the American Bankruptcy Institute Journal, Business Law Today, and New York Law Journal…. Read full this story
- Manage Your Debts Properly Through Credit Counseling
- Capital Convertibility of Indian Currency: Boon or a Bane
- What Is Credit Counseling?
- Accept What Can't Be Changed and Change What Can Be
- Is Credit Counseling the Answer for You?
- Credit Counseling Basics
- Comparing Debt Settlement and Credit Counseling
- How to Choose a Credit Counseling Agency
- Credit Counselling Program: Can This Benefit You?
- Consumer Credit Counseling - Stop Creditors to Knocking at Your Door
Change Capital Appoints Scott Bernstein as General Counsel have 279 words, post on www.chron.com at November 5, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.