|At the signing ceremony (Photo: VNa)|
Signatories to the MoU at the ceremony included Professor Ha Thanh Toan, Rector of Can Tho University, and Hungarian Ambassador to Vietnam Ory Csaba.
Speaking at the occasion, Professor Krisztián Józsa noted that an ever-increasing number of Vietnamese students are choosing Hungary as the ideal place in which to improve their education.
Prof. Józsa added that the European nation will always provide the best support for Vietnamese people who live and study there due to the time-honoured relationship that has existed between the two countries over the past 70 years.
The signing of the MoU is expected to pave the way for greater connectivity in the fields of education and training, the exchange of lecturers, research activities, and student support, in addition to creating jobs for international students after they graduate.
Prof. Toan emphasised that for students from the country’s Mekong Delta area, Hungary represents a leading choice when it comes to studying abroad. This is largely down to the European nation’s stunning array of landscapes and long-standing history of quality universities.
Currently, Can Tho has approximately 500 lecturers and international students studying in Hungary. This will serve to create high-quality human resources for Can Tho University in the future, especially within the field of agriculture.
- Baby Steps in Education
- 4 Steps Closer to Landing a Telecommuting Job
- 5 Steps Closer to the Real Cuba in Havana
- Early Detection of Parkinson's Disease a Step Closer
- Curcumin and Alzheimer's Prevention is a Step Closer
- Top 5 Songs About Education
- How to Maximize Cooperative Learning by Tapping Into Personality Strengths
- Educational Toys Make Learning Fun and Easy
- Online Learning - The World of Education at Your Fingertips
- Educational Technology - What Does a Classroom Look Like Today?