Illustrative image (Source: Internet) Aside from joining the World Trade Organization (WTO), the country has signed 17 free trade agreements (FTAs), including several new-generation FTAs such as the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP) and the EU-Vietnam free trade agreement (EVFTA). The implementation of the commitments outlined in these trade deals offers plenty of opportunities for the national economy, in addition to providing a boost to the production sector in the context of fiercer competition from imported goods, especially those coming from CPTPP and EVFTA member states. According to statistics, the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MoIT) has begun an investigation into 15 trade remedy cases, including eight anti-dumping lawsuits, six self-defence cases, and one trade remedy evasion. As of the end of September, up to 154 trade remedy cases had been initiated by 19 nations and territories regarding Vietnam’s exports. The United States has launched the largest number of investigations with 30 cases, making up 19 per cent of the total, followed by Turkey (21 cases), equaling 14 per cent, India (20 cases), at 13 per cent, and the EU (14 cases), at 9 per cent. The main issue being raised was anti-dumping investigations with 87 cases, accounting for 56… Read full this story
- Home Business Tips - Preparation - How Do You Manage?
- What Your Business Needs to Know About the Fair Credit Reporting Act
- 3 Reasons Your Offline Business Needs a Website
- A Christian Home Business Needs More Than a Prayer to Succeed
- Tackle Trading Troubles With Forex Trading Made Easy
- Automated Forex Trading Software - Tackle Trading Troubles and Mark Forex Trading Easy
- Business Opportunities - The Forex Trading System Option
- Create a Great Home-Based Business Opportunity Using Forex Trading
- Why You Need Currency Demo Trading
- Why You Need an Emini Trading Education
Businesses need to prepare themselves to tackle trade defence instruments have 298 words, post on english.vov.vn at November 19, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.