HÀ NỘI – The Tia Chớp Xanh (Blue Fash of Lighting) team won the Kizuna Ekiden 2019 – Run for Traffic Safety which took place around Hoàn Kiếm Lake in Hà Nội yesterday.
The team consisting of Đỗ Công Danh, Lò Văn Hồng, Đinh Thanh Huệ and Bàn Thanh Tuyền finished first with a total time of 45 minutes and 15 seconds across the distance of 13.7km.
The annual event saw more than 1,000 athletes from the Vietnamese and Japanese police, Embassy of Japan in Việt Nam, businesses from both countries as well as people of the two countries.
The event provided traffic safety knowledge and skills to protect children from traffic accidents and was part of activities to mark the 46th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between Việt Nam and Japan. VNS
- A-Rod and J Lo's Driver Hits Paparazzi, Blames Flashing Lights
- Flashing Lights
- Anheuser-Busch brands Budweiser & Bud Light win big
- I Have Proof That For the Past 3 Months, The CIA Has Been Running A Covert Operation To Make This An Awesome Summer
- If Pakistan has not run out of gas, why are we in the midst of a severe gas crisis?
- This NASA Ion Thruster Has Been Running Non-Stop For Five Years
- Former Falcons Wide Receiver Has Tense Run-in With Police
- Decoding the Mysterious Check Engine Light
- Advance Warning Lights Are Good
- Bruins-Blues Stanley Cup Final Predictions