Hanoi’s west has proven to be a real estate hotspot, witnessing an explosion in residential property products. In the west, it is in Ha Dong where property prices are growing at the fastest pace. Since it is being developed into a new satellite of the capital, there is massive investment in transport infrastructure with roads getting widened and the metro system built among others. Roads getting widened and the metro system built among others in Hanoi’s Ha Dong District. Thang Long Boulevard, built in 2010 at a cost of VND7.5 trillion ($324 million), is considered the backbone of this area. A number of other new roads developed at the total cost of hundreds of millions of US dollars have also changed the face of Hanoi’s western region such as To Huu, Le Trong Tan, Ring Road 3, Le Duc Tho – Xuan Phuong. Besides, urban rail routes No.3 (Nhon – Hanoi Railway Station), No.5 (Nam Ho Tay – Ngoc Khanh – Thang Long Boulevard – An Khanh – Ring Road 4 – Hoa Lac) and No.7 (Me Linh – Nhon – Van Canh – Duong Noi – Ha Dong) are being built at a cost of several billion US dollars. Taking… Read full this story
- How Will the 700 Billion Dollar Bailout Affect The Internet and Network Marketing Arena?
- 700 Billion Dollar Bailout Requiem!
- Billion Dollars - How to Become a Billionaire in 12 Months
- 700 Billion Dollar Bail Out - A Middle Class Perspective
- 700 Billion Dollar Bail Out - Auto Industry! A Middle Class Perspective!
- How to Earn a Billion Dollars in 5 Easy Steps
- Hunting History - How It Grew To A Multi Billion Dollar Industry
- To Sink Or to Swim? That is the Billion Dollar Question
- Bet Your Way to a Billion Dollars
- Invest $800 Dollars Developing Passive Systems
Billion dollar developments spur Ha Dong growth have 300 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at November 22, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.