Friday’s Tale An apology rejected By Son Nguyen Thursday, Nov 21, 2019,20:37 (GMT+7) An apology rejectedBy Son Nguyen The culprit made an apology when questioned by the police over his brutal attack on a nurse at HCMC-based Children’s Hospital No. 1 last Saturday, but the belated remorse has been grossly rejected, not just because of the absence of sincerity in his admission to wrongdoing, but rather the painful attack on both the victim and the society. Attacks on health workers have emerged a chronic disease that needs to be given stronger prescription beyond easy-going apologies. The incident has been front-paged in the mainstream media over the past few days, and stirred public anger given the severity of the brutal act against the nurse. According to Thanh Nien, a man and his wife took their nine-year-old son to the hospital for asthma checkup, and the doctor instructed health workers to give the kid nebulizer treatment. After the first spray, the parents were told to wait for the second spray on the child minutes later. The child then climbed onto a vacant inpatient bed for a rest, and was later asked by a nurse to leave the bed for an incoming child that was in more… Read full this story
- Trump Addresses West Point Grads as Military Faces Questions of Political Involvement
- Five biggest transfers to be done before season including Partey to Arsenal, Sancho to Man Utd and Thiago to Liverpool
- Trump ignores backlash in ongoing feud with the media
- Donald Trump Isn’t Hitler—He’s Like Goebbels
- Twitter Backs Beijing: Refuses to Remove Chinese Official’s Fake Australian Troops Tweet
An apology rejected have 286 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at November 21, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.