Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Tô Anh Dũng lays a wreath in commemoration of the 39 victims. — VNA/VNS Photo HÀ NỘI — All 39 people found dead in the back of a lorry in the UK have been confirmed as Vietnamese. In a statement released Thursday evening, the Ministry of Public Security of Việt Nam said UK authorities had confirmed the 39 migrants found in the refrigerated container on October 23 on an industrial estate in Grays, Essex in the south of England were from Việt Nam. In a statement, the ministry said: “After a period of active coordination, examination and comparison of personal identities, at 20:00 on November 7, 2019, the Ministry of Public Security of Việt Nam and the UK law enforcement agency determined 39 victims killed in containers, discovered in Essex, Northeast London, United Kingdom on October 23, 2019 are all Vietnamese. “The 39 citizens have permanent residence in Hải Phòng, Hải Dương, Nghệ An, Hà Tĩnh, Quảng Bình, Thừa Thiên – Huế. “The Ministry of Public Security of Việt Nam is very sorry and would like to extend its deepest condolences to the victims’ families and hope that the victims’ families will soon overcome this great pain and… Read full this story
- Roaming fees could return post-Brexit as UK gov confirms Digital Single Market exit
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus UK launch confirmed for Nov 17th
- Vodafone UK & Three UK are confirmed to sell the BlackBerry Bold 9900
- Motorola XOOM UK announcement confirmed
- Comments for : Samsung Galaxy Nexus UK launch confirmed for Nov 17th
- Why do 99% of cybercrime fraudsters escape justice in the UK?
- US & UK: Russia Is Attacking Network Infrastructure Devices
- UK, EU, And US Authorities To Investigate Facebook Over Cambridge Analytica 'Leak' (Updated)
- UK Committee Demands Mark Zuckerberg Attend May 24 Hearing
- Sonoma State University Stabbing: ‘College-Aged’ Victim Dead, Suspect Arrested
All 39 victims in UK lorry confirmed as Vietnamese have 322 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 7, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.